Winter 2020 | Volume 01
Welcome to Young Lions Connect. We’re glad you’re here.
Who are we?
- We are a quarterly digital periodical that brings together contributions from our network of young talent.
- We are the voice of the Young Lions – a global community of industry professionals who know what matters for the future.
- We are a place to come for practical tips, new know-how, news, hacks and advice to help you reach new heights and navigate the industry.
What do we do?
We connect. We educate. We inspire. And we celebrate the Young Lions community and the industry at large.
Why do we do it?
Our Young Lions are the next generation of industry leaders. They’re movers, makers, shapers and shakers. We wanted to create something for the community that taps into talent and keeps us connected year-round. With creativity and connection at the core, this platform is a place to celebrate wins, tell stories, share knowledge, voice opinions and make plans to meet again soon.
Top Notch Takeaways
In this first edition of Young Lions Connect, you’ll find:
- Seven lessons in purpose, from Marketer’s Academy founder and industry legend, Jim Stengel
- A three-step how-to guide to adventurous social community-building, from Media Academy alum Madeleine Schmoll, Social Engagement Manager, The Scotch Malt Whisky Society
- Three big considerations from the sustainability and purpose conversation in 2019, from Creative Academy alum, Ross Weaver, Art Director, 180 Kingsday
- A renewed sense of the importance of brilliant and irrational creativity paired with modern tools, supplied by Max Slonim, Strategy Director, Initiative
- Three Lion-winning case studies in creativity that changed minds and did good for the world around us, curated by Creative Academy alumni Alla Arutcheva, Senior Copywriter, Team One