THE "RULES" OF THE
CALL FOR CONTENT
- There is NO charge to speak on any of the stages.
- If your idea is successful, the cost to cover the logistics behind your idea (travel, fees, accommodation) must be covered by you, the talk host.
- All speakers receive a two-day Festival pass giving them access to the Palais on the day of their session and the day prior (for a technical check). There is also a discounted “Speaker Complete Pass” available. Please enquire for details.
- All content must be original and fresh and created specifically for the Festival.
- Due to high demand, we can only feature a speaker/organisation once during the main Festival programme.
- You, the session holder, are responsible for conception, creation and execution of your talk. However, all speaker confirmation/changes must come through the Cannes Lions Content Team.
- Successful proposals are chosen on the merit of the idea and the speaker.
- By submitting content, you are agreeing to our T&Cs (more on content.canneslions.com).