- To secure accommodation, you must have a Festival pass.
- Speakers receive a complimentary Festival pass - this provides access around the Palais and award shows each night, plus any delegate-only content. This is also valid on the Sunday pre-festival for those who have technical checks.
- Speakers are welcome to attend the closing party on the Friday night, along with any speaker guests; however, they must purchase a guest day pass for the Friday.
- Speakers can pay to upgrade their pass to one of our other delegate passes - you can see these options and prices in your purchased basket section.
- For security reasons, everyone needs a pass and to be registered ahead of the Festival - without registering in advance, speakers cannot access the Festival.
- We do not offer refunds on passes. If you have a query please approach the Content Operations team who will guide you on your options.
For speakers who want guests to attend their talk, we offer a ‘Speaker Guest’ Pass (€495+TVA).
This grants a guest access around the Festival for the full day of the speaker’s talk and the awards show taking place that night. The Speaker Guest Pass can only be purchased for the day of the talk and not any further days. However, you can purchase more than one Speaker Guest Pass per talk. Please email the Content Operations team to help. Key entourage needed for successful delivery of the talk (e.g. technicians) can gain access to the talk. Please contact the Content Operations team to discuss further. Please note, the above are at the discretion of the Content Operations team.
Applying for a Speaker Pass
Log into the Speaker Portal.
Visit 'Speakers' tab > Click on 'Speaker Pass Application'.
For each speaker, enter the email address of the contact organising the pass and hit 'Save Speakers'. This can be the speaker themselves or someone else on behalf of the speaker.
The speaker (or person whose details you have provided) will receive an email instructing you to complete registration.
Completing your Pass Application on canneslions.com
You will have received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please follow the link and create an account on the Pass Manager section of our website.
Your Speaker Pass(es) will be in the ‘purchased’ section of your basket.
Here, you will be able to check the pass details but no changes will be able to be made. If there are any adjustments needed, please reach out to the Content Operations team who will assist you with this.
There will be no charge for this unless you choose to upgrade to another delegate pass.
At this stage, there will be the option to fill in a form if you want to book accommodation - the details can be found on the next page.
A confirmation email will be sent once registration is complete.
Thank you for registering. When you arrive onsite, head to main registration, located at the Gare Maritime to collect your pass. (Just past the Palais, someone can collect on your behalf).