Creative Business Transformation Lions
Entries and Judging
What do I need to provide with my entry?
An Information Deck containing an explanation of the transformation is compulsory.
It is highly recommended to submit a two-minute Case Study Film and optional Support Materials.
See the Creative Business Transformation Materials Guide for more details.
What is the Judging Criteria?
Successful business transformation is measured by how well the company interpreted the business challenge, the experience created and the business impact for the brand.
- Situation/ driving factors
- The challenge the brand/ business was facing
Strategy & Process (30%)
- Creative interpretation of the business challenge
- Evidence of creativity in planning the approach – testing, engagement, experimentation etc
- Innovation and ingenuity in solution design, evidence of breakthrough thinking
Experience & Implementation (35%)
- Creative impact for customers, employees and other stakeholders
- Evidence that the initiative made a material positive difference to people’s lives/ work
- Quality of execution of creative vision/ solution in the real-world
Business Results & Impact (35%)
- Business impact – profit, performance and market share growth
- Delivery of the original objective/ business KPI
- Brand loyalty/ customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Productivity/ operational efficiencies
Confidential information for the jury
Text entered here will be visible to the jury but will not be shown on the winner’s site or at the awards show.