Creative Business Transformation Lions
Eligibility For Entering
Read Refunds & Withdrawals before you submit.
Is my work eligible?
To be eligible for Creative Business Transformation the customer facing launch and/or the transition of internal systems/ operations must have taken place between 1 March 2017 – 30 April 2020.
What kind of work is eligible for Creative Business Transformation Lions?
Transformative solutions that have fundamentally changed core business functions for a brand/business. Including transformation of customer-facing functions, reinvention of internal business design and operations, creation or reinvention of new products or services and the introduction and impact of venture models.
Not sure if your are entering the right category?
Is the work I’m entering in Creative Business Transformation Lions eligible to enter in other Lions and vice versa?
Creative Business Transformation work creates change to core business functions through a creative and strategic approach to operations, technology, experience and culture while also generating impact and business results. Rewarding the complexity of this new breed of creative work is unique to this Lion.
Work completed as part of a creative business transformation may have individual elements/ activations that might be eligible in other Lions. There is no rule that precludes you from entering a transformation project into Creative Business Transformation Lions as well as stand-alone elements/ activations into other Lions.
See below for examples of how this might affect your work. If the Creative Business Transformation includes:
- the development of new technology or products, this element might be eligible to enter Innovation Lions
- a new product, this element may be eligible to enter the product design categories in Design Lions
- delivery of a new customer experience, this element may be eligible to enter Brand Experience & Activation Lions
- the delivery of a new way to pay, this element may be eligible in Creative eCommerce Lions
- the implementation of a new social purpose initiative across your business, this element may be eligible to enter the Sustainable Development Goals Lions
- a launch PR campaign for a new product/ service/ new relationship model, this element may be eligible to enter the PR Lions
- branded communications around a launch for a new product/ service/ new relationship model, this element may be eligible in the Film/Outdoor/Print & Publishing/ Mobile Lions etc
What kind of work is not eligible?
Work that is not eligible in Creative Business Transformation Lions includes stand-alone marketing communications campaigns, re-launch of an existing product/ service where no transformation has taken place or the standalone communications campaign for a new product launch.