Creative Business Transformation Lions
Entries and Judging
What is the Judging Criteria?
What do I need to provide with my entry?
Successful business transformation is measured by how well the company interpreted the business challenge, the experience created and the business impact for the brand.
- Situation/ driving factors
- The challenge the brand/ business was facing
02. Strategy & Process (30%)
- Creative interpretation of the business challenge
- Evidence of creativity in planning the approach – testing, engagement, experimentation etc
- Innovation and ingenuity in solution design, evidence of breakthrough thinking
03. Experience & Implementation (35%)
- Creative impact for customers, employees and other stakeholders
- Evidence that the initiative made a material positive difference to people’s lives/ work
- Quality of execution of creative vision/ solution in the real-world
04. Business Results & Impact (35%)
- Business impact – profit, performance and market share growth
- Delivery of the original objective/ business KPI
- Brand loyalty/ customer lifetime value (CLV)
- Productivity/ operational efficiencies
05. Confidential information for the Jury
- Text entered here will be visible to the jury but will not be shown on the winner’s site or at the awards show.