Creative B2B Lions
Information Deck Compulsory Material Guide
The Creative B2B Lions celebrate game-changing creativity and effectiveness in work for products and services that are purchased by professionals on behalf of businesses. We wanted to give you the best opportunity to communicate the brand building strategies used to connect with customers, improve brand health and drive growth.
All entrants need to provide a Digital Presentation Image (jpg) as the primary, compulsory material for judging. This is a visual representation of your work, including images and English text, concisely summarising the strategy, execution and results.
You are also welcome to provide an Information Deck (pdf) as a supporting material for judging. This gives you the chance to really showcase all aspects of the work, while also providing the jury with the details they crave.
The suggested length for the Information Deck is 10 pages and it should contain key supporting information about your entry in clear, concise English. This could include the original brief and business challenge, how the strategy was implemented, data sources, supporting images, and a breakdown of the results.
You should use the following criteria as a guideline for what the jury will be looking for:
Creative Idea (20% of vote)
- Clearly explain the creative idea
- How the creative insight directly influenced the amplification of the brand message
Strategy (30% of vote)
- Data gathering
- Target audience
Execution (20% of vote)
Results (30% of vote)
- Achievement against business targets
What do I need to provide with my entry?
- You will be asked to complete a Written Explanation when making your entry on our website. Here, you will need to answer key questions which provide a summary of your work.
- For this Lion, a Digital Presentation Image is compulsory, containing a visual representation of your work, including images and English text, concisely summarising the brief, execution and results.
- There is also an option to submit a two-minute Case Study Film. This is recommended but not compulsory. You may also include optional Supporting Materials to demonstrate the visual/physical elements. This can be material not included within the Written Explanation or Information Deck.
Our Awards team are Lions experts. Whether you have a specific query or would like some advice, we’re here to help. Contact us here email@example.com or give us a call on +44 (0) 20 3033 4000