How to book accommodation
You need to have registered for the Speaker Pass first before confirming your accommodation. It is not possible to book accommodation through us without a Festival Pass and, during the pass processes you are asked for your accommodation requirements. A member of b-network (our accommodation partner) will then contact you directly with options on places to stay.
There is a three-night maximum stay on accommodation unless your pass is upgraded.
How is payment made?
A secure and unique link will be provided to the booker once the reservation is made. The link will be disabled once payment is validated on the platform. You will receive confirmation from b-network once payment has been made.
Please email email@example.com with any queries you have or reach out to the Speaker Operations team if you need help registering your passes.
- We do not pay for speaker accommodation.
- It is highly unlikely that if you have guests and entourage, they will be able to stay in the same hotel (possibly for small groups only) as we must prioritise speakers and other paying delegates.
- Everyone needs a pass to be able to book accommodation. Please refer to ‘Pass Information’ section of this guide to see options for anyone who is not a speaker.
- Hotels come on a first come, first served basis.
- You should book accommodation as quickly as you can. Once it’s gone, it’s gone.
- We can only accommodate for your pass dates, unless you upgrade to a paid pass.
- Some hotels have minimum and maximum night stay rules.